How It Works
You’ve come this far so we must have gotten your attention! So are you ready to play on some heavy equipment? Here’s how it works:
- Book your adventure in advance. This isn’t a requirement but you will be guaranteed a time slot when you book online.
- Make sure you wear closed toe shoes, that can get dirty, and comfortable clothes.
- When you arrive we will check you in and go over some safety training.
- We then put a headset on you so that we can stay in constant communication throughout your heavy metal experience.
- You climb up in the cab of the equipment, get your seat belt on and fire it up.
- Make sure you turn on the AC or heat and get comfy. Don’t forget to put your phone in the phone holder for plenty of pics & videos.
- Once you are settled in, we use the headsets to talk through the controls with you to get you digging in the dirt and stacking tires.
- It won’t take you long to get accustomed to the controls and you will soon be ready for some fun games.
- You get to compete with others in our famous Heavy Metal Basketball game (30 and 45 minute packages).
- Then you step down out of your heavy rig for some more pics.